Old versionsSee all
Xface is a set of open source tools for creation of MPEG-4 and keyframe based 3D talking heads.
What we aim is to develop a set tools that are easy to use and extend, open to researchers and software developers.
- Accepts MPEG-4 FAP files and SMIL-Agent scripts as input.
- Supports muscle based deformation (for MPEG-4) and keyframe based animation using morph targets.
- Muscle deformation methods/rules can be extended easily.
- Blending of visemes (visual phonemes), emotions, expressions.
- Head and eye movements (random and controlled).